Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A work in progress.....


I begin this blog as an experiment. I want to discover whether or not I am able to figure out how to set-up a blog on my own, without the help of my computer literate friends. Somehow I think I will lose a few years off my age if I can pull it off--or at least convince myself I am much younger than I am. Therefore I request of you--as with the rest of my life--please be patient and not overly critical---this is still a work in progress, and will take patience on your part.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joann,
    I found your comment on Lydia's blog. I am also reading her book content-ment.

    In some ways we are very much the same... In other ways not! (but, that's okay, I think:)

    I am married with a baby, but want to say that I too struggle to find a connection to the Bible.

    Mostly because I have a hard time connecting to men. I am lucky to have a husband I love, but other than that I have very few positive male role models in my life.

    I'm not sure why I'm rattling this off to you, but either way, I wanted to say hello.
    :)
    best,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Joann:

    Happy New Year and congratulations on starting your blog. I have one as well. I started it because King Richard said I always have something to say. If you have any questions or need help, give me a ring.

    Praying you have a blessed 2010.
    M. King

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It looks great! Not so hard, huh? ;)

    Love ya!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, AJ. I think you'll enjoy having a blog. I have one on Myspace that I posted in for a while, but since I no longer really use Myspace, I haven't posted there in a long time. But the good thing about a blog is that it gives you the chance to say whatever you think, put your opinions out there, and in many cases, have a really good discussion with people you might otherwise have never met. I think this will be REALLY good for you, and I look forward to seeing what you have to say. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete